Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Pool Party Bear

Hello friends!! kel here today sharing a super fun card with this furry friend, Pool Party Bear Clear Stamp Set.  He is just adorable!

I wanted to keep him simple and looking like he was floating around the card... and I think maybe next time I'll make him into a shaker of some sort!!  How fun!!  I added some Epoxy dots with the Blue Sky 3D Enamel Gel... just absolutely love this because I don't have to spend so much money for a little sheet of dots anymore!!  And the colors are so wonderful... I want them all!!! haha!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Super cute card! I love how you added the image and the enamel dots.

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so Sweet!! Beautifully colored and makes me want summer to get here quick.