Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Eskimo Folklore

Morning everyone. 
Nazeema here!! Today I am sharing a card made with the beautiful quote from the Eskimo Folklore stamp set.  

I have a hard time with sympathy cards, not making them, just finding the right words. 

That is why I love the sentiment because you can use it on the front of a card like I have or on the inside. 

I created the background using Tim Holtz distress inks: 
Then I lightly misted the watercolor paper, so that colors would blending, but not too much water.  I didn't want them to run into one another too much. 

I then took my Tim Holtz Splatter brush and Lumin-Arte: Heavenly White, to give it some shimmery splotched.  Stamped the scroll star stamp with pigment ink. 

The sentiment is embossed using SweetStamps Detailed White embossing powder on Parchment paper.

Hope you've enjoyed my card today! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs.

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love how the sentiment looks in the sparkly frame and the wonderful background you created for it.