Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Butterflies and Flowers

Hello, Josette here with another Tuesday post.  Today is short and sweet but I would like to share a technique that can be used for all the piccolos at Sweet Stamps.

This is from a shadow box that I created using a resit paper and distress inks for the background.  The flowers were created from Glassine by Ranger and misted with dye ink.  The butterfly is the focus for this posting however.

 I started with Butterfly Accents Piccolo.  Added Enamel_Powder_ENCHANTED_AUBERGINE. after coating the image with _Enamel_Powders_adhesive.


Here they are embossed with the powders.  There is Vintage Black, Mermaid Tears, Mardi Gras, and the darker purple is where I mixed one of these with a darker purple.

Next I glued gemstones and crystals onto the butterfly.

I hope you will explore the Piccolos and Piccolo Enamel Powders and create your own enchanted creations.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting
Josette

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a beautiful shadow box. I love how the gems add extra sparkle to the enameled butterfly, it looks wonderful against the flowers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful!