Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Day Wishes

Good morning everyone, Nazeema here!! 
Chiming in a little late this week.  Trying to get back in the groove and find my mojo spirit. 
Do you ever sit at your desk and just stare at your supplies?
When I get crafters block, I turn to my distress inks. 
With no plan in mind, without a guide, I just color, blend, spritz until something clicks. 

So before I move into my card today, I want to remind you to check out January's release HERE!!

So for my card today, I am playing with my distress inks. 
I used the following colors on my card today: 

I painted my Piccolo: Cock A Doodle Do with black gesso and simply laid it on top of the colored background.  I then stamped the sentiment using Versafine ink. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
See you back tomorrow! 

Hugs.

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the way the black piccolo piece looks against the wonderful background. I think I can even hear the rooster crowing.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

OMG, love the sunrise background and sihouetted Piccolo!