Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Floral Thank You

Good morning people! Britt Bass here from Pink Paper Crowns!

I'm dropping by today to bring you a little card that I made using some beautiful floral images from the ATC line in the Sweet Stamps shop!\


For this card I took the Daffodils ATCParrot Tulips ATC, and the Black Eyed Susans ATC red rubber stamps and stamped them with Versamark ink and heat embossed them using the White fine detail embossing powder.  Then, I used several colors of Heidi Swapp color shine with a brush to lay down the colors on my background.



Once the water colors were completey dry I cut down the panel and mounted it on a 5x7 cardbase using pop dots.  I used large letter stickers for my sentiment and finished off the card with sequins, a strip of gold scallop edge paper and a faux stitching line around the parameter to pull some more white into the design.  I love how SUPER shiny it is and how beautiful the floral images stamped.

Don't forget to drop by the Sweet Stamps store and take a look at all of the gorgeous red rubber stamps!



Later queenies!

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful thank you card, love the way the flowers look against the colors of the background.