Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Spring.....

 
 
I love spring. I love Kraft paper.
 
I also love gift tags.
 
So here's my offering for this week.
 
I covered a tag base with a metallic swirl paper.
 
Then using my Flourish stamp set, I stamped and embossed with Java Sparkle Powder.
 
I also covered a Butterfly Charm with the powder. I used glue for this and treated the powder like glitter.
 
I then die cut three paper butterflies and three solid tulle bases for them using the Small Flutterby Die.
 
I stacked the tulle and die cuts and glued them in place, adding flat backed pearls. After these dried, I flexed the wings, giving them some dimension.
 
Tied on a bag, this is a beautiful accent tag.
 
 

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful- love the tulle butterflies- what an elegant touch on the shimmery tag!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful gift tag, I love the way the butterflies look against the swirled background.

Donna K said...

Such pretty, delicate butterflies. Lovely tag, Teresa!