Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Trimming the Tree

Hi!  It's Lisa here today, and I noticed that earlier this week Roxie some beautiful snowflake ornaments, and I'm about to share some more today!  What can I say? Great minds must think alike hehehe!  For my ornaments I have double and triple layered various Globecraft and Piccolo snowflake accents, check them out...



Supplies Used:




This came together so easily and they look so pretty and sparkly on the tree!  These would make great and easy last minute gifts or just something to enjoy yourself!

Hope to see you join us in our latest challenge: Non traditional colors for Christimas

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

SO beautiful and sparkly!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a pretty snowflake ornament, I love the colors you chose.

Donna K said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! Yes, GMTA for sure. You and Roxie have both shared wonderful inspiration using these snowflakes. Love this idea!