Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Winter

Happy Tuesday! Donna K here with you today. 
I know it's not "officially" winter just yet...but.....
It is very cold and snowy in many parts of the country so
I wanted to share my pretty winter card with you.
The challenge at Sweet Stamps this week is 
Non Traditional Christmas Colors
I was going for that theme when I started thinking that...
is there such a thing any more?
I personally can't really answer that because I love all the colors of the season.
The blog world is full of so many beautiful colorful designs that it is
all just wonderful to me!

Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps links  below 
for shopping and inspiration and social media.




4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy Holidays Donna!
Thank you so very much in stopping by my blog.. It's always a pleasure to meet new friends. Love your wreath card and the pretty details to it.
Here in Hawaii we don't have the (4) seasons so our weather doesn't change year long. LOL! Keep safe and warm and Merry Christmas!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh gorgeous!!! Love how you made this rich looking wreath Donna! Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOw- and WOw! LOVE this card- great colors and wonderful design : )

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love how you used the leaves to create the wreath.