Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Another Birthday Card


Here is another quick card I made for the upcoming birthday rush.  I haven’t been feeling well and I apologize for not being up on my comments and such.  Anyway, here is my card:




What I used to make the card:



Micro Black Embossing Enamel

White Cardstock

White Card Base

Scrap piece of Metallic Purple Paper

Happy Birthday stamp from SU! Greetings 4 You set

Silhouette Cut File: Balloon

Balloons!!

All embossed!
I cut the balloons using a cut file I had in my Silhouette Library (I think it was a free image) and then embossed each one with the different colors of Embossing Enamel.  Next I used the Micro Black powder on the sentiment, trimmed the sentiment and layered it on the purple paper. 

I glued everything down and I was done!

Everything is so sparkly! Wish I had some black twine to use as the string. . .


Another card down, lots more to go!



Thank you for stopping by! Christi


1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Sweet Birthday card, love the sparkle of the enamels on the balloons