Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas Tag, by Guest Designer Hilde



Hi again, this is my last contribution and I must say, I have enjoyed being a Guest Designer for
Sweet Stamps.....they have very generously supplied me with a great selection of stamps that I was allowed to chose...thanks so much....

I used the Tim Holtz/Sizzix large tag die cut for this one, I used black cardstock, and chose the left overs from my Christmas Greenery card from last week to make this tag...the ribbons are from my stash and added some red bling for the corners and the centres of the pointsettia...

The stamps I used are 746 E, Corner Pointsettia, and the sentiment Jesus is the reason for the season!, which I love, love, love.....

If you flip the card I have plenty of room to write....
Hope you like it, blessings Hilde

4 comments:

Denise said...

What a lovely Tag! I just love the sentiment.
Sweetie Hugs
Denise

Sandy Fredrick said...

Lovely design, I love the layers and how you used the Poinsettia Corner.

Roxie said...

Very nice tag, love your sparkle.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful tag, love the bling!